- A rare opportunity exists to purchase this stunning duplex turreted penthouse apartment enjoying uninterrupted panoramic views over Belfast Lough
- Well-planned and adaptable family accommodation
- Open plan lounge kitchen and turreted dining area and with access to balcony
Well fitted kitchen area with excellent range of walnut effect high gloss units and including many integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms including particularly spacious master and second bedrooms - each with large ensuite facilities
Family bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted shower
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
South facing balcony enjoying the sun for the most part of the day
Lift access and intercom lock release system
- Within minutes walk of the marina, major shopping facility and restaurants
- Provides easy access to main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
- Such properties rarely become available consequently we expect a high level of interest and would strongly urge an early appointment to view
The front door to:
Walnut effect wood strip flooring. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 24' 7" X 17' 3" (7.49M X 5.26M)
plus turreted dining area. Diameter 2.85. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin excellent range of built-in high low-level high gloss walnut effect units. Laminate worktops. part tiled walls. tiled floor integrated Baimatic double oven.whirlpool four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer, automatic washer dryer and dishwasher. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed patio doors to south/southwest facing balcony. Feature turreted dining area with two wall light points. Walnut effect laminate wood strip flooring. Superb far-reaching views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast and beyond.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 11" X 15' 0" (3.93M X 4.58M)
Including double built-in wardrobe walnut effect laminate wood strip flooring UPVC double glazed door to Juliet balcony with views towards Carrickfergus Castle and town.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 7" X 9' 2" (3.23M X 2.79M)
at widest points plus double built-in wardrobe. Walnut effect laminate wood strip floor. Views towards Carrickfergus Castle and town.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Redring wall mounted electric shower fitting and shower screen. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
Approached via glass balustraded staircase.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 10" X 16' 8" (5.13M X 5.09M)
Polished wood strip floor excellent range of built-in robes with sliding doors (two mirrored). Circular current. Diameter 2.83. Wood strip flooring. Superb far-reaching views. Ensuite bathroom. Lavish white suite with corner panel bath and chrome mixer tap. Dual basin vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with rainforest and hand-held shower fittings. Tiled floor. High-intensity low-voltage lighting. Two velux windows. Far reaching views towards Belfast Lough and the County Down coastline.
BEDROOM (2): 21' 2" X 15' 8" (6.45M X 4.78M)
At widest points plus deep built-in wardrobe. Wood strip flooring. Two Velux windows plus a large feature window with views towards Carrickfergus Castle and Town. Door providing access to communal landing and stairwell. Ensuite shower room. White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with rainforest and hand-held shower fittings. Tiled floor.
Ample communal parking area. Enclosed bin store.